You Are Not Alone
Approximately 13 million Americans are arrested every year. Of those arrested, more than half will result in felony charges that typically carry jail time.
Even more disturbing, anywhere from 40,000 to possibly over 100,000 people in U.S. prisons have never actually committed a crime!
At Lawrence Goldfarb Criminal Justice Partners we want to make sure that you don't become part of these statistics. Your chances of getting a fair and speedy trial are almost non-existent unless you know how to plan for it.
We will teach you how to:
- Find the right lawyer to serve your needs
- Deal with bail, pre-trial services and your pre-trial officer
- Understand the pros and cons of guilty pleas
- Know what to do while waiting for your trial
- Deal with your probation officer
- Make sure you're not put in the wrong prison
- Prepare for going to prison
- Survive once inside and even possibly thrive
- Deal with restitution
- Reenter society, find a job and rebuild your reputation
Don't Be Another Statistic
The U.S. criminal justice system is a deal-making system. We help you understand how to play the game to give you a fair and just experience.