Lawrence Goldfarb Criminal Justice Partners offer trustworthy prison consultants to help anyone that is indicted and/or arrested navigate through the harsh realities of the U.S. criminal justice system.
Here is what we do:
What to do if you are arrested or indicted or think you will be arrested or indicted.
If you think you will be arrested or indicted it is better to call and speak to a trustworthy prison consultant as soon as possible as it's imperative you be prepared for what is coming. They will advise you:
- How to find the right lawyer that will serve your needs. What to do if you cannot afford a lawyer or are assigned a public defender.
- How to deal with bail and how to secure bail as quick as possible.
- How to deal with the morass of Pre-Trial Services and your Pre-Trial Officer.
What to do if your case is not dismissed and you are going to trial. Our prison consultants will advise you:
- On the pros and cons of guilty pleas.
- What to do while waiting for trial if you are not incarcerated and what you and your family and friends can do for you if you are incarcerated.
- If you decide to enter a guilty plea, what your guilty plea should and should not say. It is critical your Plea Agreement be drafted correctly as what you sign will affect the rest of your life in a major way.
If you are found guilty or plead guilty your pre-sentencing report is the most important document as you will ever work on. Like a plea agreement, what it says and how it is drafted will affect the rest of your life. Our prison consultants will advise you:
- How to deal with the Probation Officer that is writing your pre-sentencing report.
- How to deal with the judge at sentencing and what to do while you are waiting for sentencing.
- How to deal with your prison designation, ask for a particular prison, and how to not be put in the wrong prison.
If not immediately remanded to prison upon sentencing, your prison consultant will advise you what to do while waiting for prison, such as:
- How to prepare for going to prison.
- How to learn everything you can about your prison and prison rules in general.
- How prisons really work.
- If you have any medical issues at all, how to deal with them prior to prison and how to prepare to deal with them once in prison.
- How to survive and possibly even thrive in prison.
- The real rules of day to day prison life.
- How to get a job and money while in prison – you will need this to survive in prison.
- How prison gangs really work.
- What is segregation and its pluses and minuses.
- What to do if you are indicted or arrested for any sex crime.
If you are getting ready for release, your prison consultant can advise you:
- What your family can do.
- What a halfway house is and how they really work.
- How to get a halfway house designation.
- What home confinement is and how it really works.
If you are subject to probation and restitution, our prison consultants can teach you:
- What probation and/or supervised release is and how it works.
- How to deal with your probation officer.
- What is early termination of probation.
- How to gain employment and find a job while on probation.
- What probation conditions and reports are and how they work.
- How to deal with restitution.
Being a felon in America can be difficult. Our prison consultants can teach you:
- How to find a job as a felon - this is no easy task!
- How to rebuild your reputation.
- How to deal with Google as every job you apply for will search your name and history and find your criminal history.
If you are unfortunate enough to be participating at any point in the criminal justice process, give Lawrence Goldfarb Criminal Justice Partners a call to gain guidance from a trustworthy prison consultant on what to expect. It could just save your life.